March 19, 2005
Buses and TrainsThat was our request. She's at Ballymoon's. Totally different setting, different ambience, different crowd, different dress code, different drinks and food menu (miserable mixed nuts, potato chips and no chicken wings!!! ) and I really didn't need the air-con.
She sang 'Insensitive'. The place made her voice sound contained. It was not. It used to have more power than this. It used to be powerful enough so that the people eating in the S11 got to be free-riders on the power of her vocals.
Darren was nowhere to be seen. We continue to miss him. His boyish grin and soft cheeky eyes.
Will I go there again? Maybe...
xxx
Will do, already did.I'm going Malacca with Wenn in 5 hours' time. Why am I still not asleep? Why do I bother to still want to sleep? I've to wake up in 3 hours. The last time something like this happened, it was when Kyn was drunk in my house and I had to go K.L 2 hours after settling her down and falling asleep.
Why do I keep doing things like this? Stay up late, thinking I would get any real sleep on the coach for that boliao 4 hours? I probably end up stoned. Like what I'm pretty much now.
Here comes Janet. She wants the computer. Maybe I'd get that 3 hours sleep after all. For whatever it's worth.
Those of you who would, probably already did. I know who would.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 02:52